Tuesday 26 September 2017

Estrange

She gave me love a chance....
She said she'd follow me anywhere
but  her eyes,
Tell me she won't be there.
she said its time for me to give her friendship a chance.
I got to learn how to love without her.
I'm done sitting home without her.
I'm going class without her.
It is hard to love someone....
Who doesn't love me in return.
But sometimes it's the most beautiful feeling in the world,I would said that.
There's nothing like tha power of unrequited love.
Unlike other bonds.
It isn't shared.
It's mine and mine alone.
For a love like this I don't need her to love me.
There's no better love than that....
But if we Gamble in the name of love
Stake what you we
What to fear?
How wonderful if you win.
Even if you lose all is not lost.

Songs that i wrote in 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let go

if life  is an ocean, then love is an island And freedom is a boat you can row. -Passenger